Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- Morning SwimOn February 22, 2019 8:11 am went 0.87 mi. during 00:38:42 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 45 minutes on the treadmill | 6 x 2min intervals On February 21, 2019 6:01 pm went 5.42 mi. during 00:45:01 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 1400 yards | 4x125y | 8x25yOn February 20, 2019 8:04 am went 0.80 mi. during 00:44:05 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 50 Minutes - 3x8On February 19, 2019 7:22 am went 13.25 mi. during 00:50:09 hours climbing 1,269.69 ft.
- A powder day with the kiddoOn February 17, 2019 11:37 am went 7.95 mi. during 04:24:34 hours climbing 0.00 ft.