Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- 1350y w/8x50 intervals on a chilly morning On January 23, 2019 7:23 am went 0.77 mi. during 00:36:46 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 50Min | 2 X 10On January 22, 2019 6:37 am went 12.66 mi. during 00:50:11 hours climbing 1,194.23 ft.
- Sunday morning 10kOn January 20, 2019 10:23 am went 6.41 mi. during 00:55:52 hours climbing 285.43 ft.
- Funtime Saturday RideOn January 19, 2019 7:44 am went 25.72 mi. during 02:32:50 hours climbing 1,666.67 ft.
- Morning SwimOn January 18, 2019 7:27 am went 0.62 mi. during 00:25:42 hours climbing 0.00 ft.