Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- Changed it up a bitOn July 14, 2019 4:49 pm went 7.04 mi. during 00:54:39 hours climbing 908.79 ft.
- 🚲 🏃♂️BrickOn July 13, 2019 10:12 am went 4.01 mi. during 00:37:01 hours climbing 49.21 ft.
- OLH->Pagemill->Foothills on a gorgeous morningOn July 13, 2019 6:19 am went 40.44 mi. during 03:09:12 hours climbing 3,162.73 ft.
- That time you forgot to hit "Resume" on your GarminOn July 12, 2019 7:20 am went 6.50 mi. during 01:04:34 hours climbing 85.30 ft.
- Not sure if I hit the pool or the pool hit meOn July 10, 2019 7:31 am went 1.31 mi. during 00:55:02 hours climbing 0.00 ft.