Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- A slow mileOn March 22, 2019 8:10 am went 0.99 mi. during 00:40:25 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Getting it done on the TMOn March 21, 2019 5:48 pm went 5.17 mi. during 00:45:01 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Morning swim in the 🌧On March 20, 2019 7:41 am went 1.14 mi. during 00:51:21 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 20-20-8-8 tempoOn March 19, 2019 6:56 am went 19.81 mi. during 01:00:54 hours climbing 511.81 ft.
- Running around BaylandsOn March 18, 2019 5:27 pm went 6.01 mi. during 00:53:34 hours climbing 82.02 ft.