Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- A beautiful night for a runOn October 14, 2018 6:04 pm went 6.89 mi. during 01:02:13 hours climbing 179.13 ft.
- Afternoon SwimOn October 14, 2018 4:36 pm went 0.61 mi. during 00:37:25 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- The boy wanted to train, so we trained!On October 13, 2018 6:53 pm went 1.12 mi. during 00:19:38 hours climbing 52.49 ft.
- Morning stretching-yoga 🧘♂️On October 13, 2018 10:46 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:15:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Finishing off a long but productive week. Now for some 🍷 On October 12, 2018 4:26 pm went 10.04 mi. during 01:34:25 hours climbing 265.75 ft.