Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- Still chasing my brotherOn April 19, 2019 8:26 am went 6.86 mi. during 01:01:02 hours climbing 190.29 ft.
- Spin class led by my sadistic brotherOn April 17, 2019 3:34 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:46:37 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Beautiful day for a run On April 16, 2019 8:06 am went 9.01 mi. during 01:20:32 hours climbing 226.38 ft.
- Joined my Dad for an zero-dark-thirty swimOn April 15, 2019 3:54 am went 0.70 mi. during 00:29:42 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Gorgeous run with my little (marathon-winning) brother and nephew. Humidity was not my friend. On April 14, 2019 8:04 am went 7.28 mi. during 01:06:00 hours climbing 377.30 ft.