Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- Gran Fondo Training -- while playing Minecraft with the kiddo. Difficulty level +10On September 14, 2019 8:57 am went 25.72 mi. during 01:35:11 hours climbing 2,395.01 ft.
- MastersOn September 11, 2019 5:49 am went 0.71 mi. during 00:37:21 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Gran Fondo - Welcome WorkoutOn September 10, 2019 6:38 am went 12.48 mi. during 00:50:08 hours climbing 1,167.98 ft.
- IM 70.3 Santa Cruz -- T2On September 8, 2019 11:48 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:05:48 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- IM 70.3 Santa Cruz -- RunOn September 8, 2019 11:38 am went 13.20 mi. during 02:18:05 hours climbing 0.00 ft.