Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- Jailbreak! On July 20, 2019 12:37 pm went 28.44 mi. during 01:42:52 hours climbing 1,548.56 ft.
- Friday morning yogaOn July 19, 2019 7:26 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:26:30 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Big Stanford LoopOn July 18, 2019 6:48 am went 9.00 mi. during 01:18:49 hours climbing 242.78 ft.
- Black line therapyOn July 17, 2019 7:07 am went 1.14 mi. during 00:49:35 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Post ride stretchingOn July 16, 2019 8:30 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:15:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.