Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- Swimming uphill both waysOn May 23, 2019 7:43 am went 1.14 mi. during 00:52:48 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- 20-20-8-8 tempoOn May 21, 2019 6:28 am went 15.74 mi. during 01:00:08 hours climbing 1,400.92 ft.
- ☀️🧘🏻♂️On May 20, 2019 6:45 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:20:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Exorcising the demons On May 19, 2019 3:54 pm went 11.03 mi. during 01:41:37 hours climbing 426.51 ft.
- Avoiding the elementsOn May 18, 2019 4:18 pm went 25.34 mi. during 01:32:14 hours climbing 997.38 ft.