Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- 3 x (3/2/1)On August 20, 2019 6:19 am went 20.91 mi. during 01:10:07 hours climbing 859.58 ft.
- Tour De MenloOn August 17, 2019 8:07 am went 68.55 mi. during 04:53:39 hours climbing 3,730.31 ft.
- Friday MastersOn August 16, 2019 5:52 am went 1.01 mi. during 00:55:38 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Stanford-Foothills LoopOn August 15, 2019 6:11 am went 8.01 mi. during 01:11:46 hours climbing 236.22 ft.
- 1st Masters swim class. Fun time. Still slow. On August 14, 2019 5:57 am went 1.28 mi. during 00:53:30 hours climbing 0.00 ft.