Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- Morning yoga 🧘♂️ On June 19, 2019 6:59 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:20:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Tuesday morning sweatshop ride On June 18, 2019 6:42 am went 19.27 mi. during 01:00:16 hours climbing 387.14 ft.
- Father’s Day in the poolOn June 16, 2019 2:50 pm went 1.42 mi. during 01:05:08 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- BoomshakalakaOn June 15, 2019 6:08 am went 42.57 mi. during 02:52:47 hours climbing 2,001.31 ft.
- Run to the pool!On June 14, 2019 3:31 pm went 9.51 mi. during 01:29:56 hours climbing 370.73 ft.