Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- 50 Minutes - 2X6On January 15, 2019 6:39 am went 12.84 mi. during 00:50:08 hours climbing 1,197.51 ft.
- Morning yoga 🧘♂️On January 14, 2019 3:35 pm went 0.00 mi. during 00:15:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Finishing off the weekOn January 13, 2019 5:21 pm went 5.57 mi. during 00:52:58 hours climbing 173.88 ft.
- Morning yoga🧘♂️On January 12, 2019 5:47 pm went 0.00 mi. during 00:15:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- ☀️🚴♂️😓💦On January 12, 2019 7:32 am went 26.32 mi. during 01:30:17 hours climbing 1,282.81 ft.