Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- Lunch RunOn December 9, 2018 12:31 pm went 12.90 mi. during 02:31:21 hours climbing 702.10 ft.
- Morning RideOn December 9, 2018 9:05 am went 56.02 mi. during 03:21:10 hours climbing 1,558.40 ft.
- Warmup stretchOn December 9, 2018 4:58 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:15:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- A little pre-race day stretchingOn December 8, 2018 7:24 pm went 0.00 mi. during 00:15:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- A quick 5 to finish out taper week On December 6, 2018 7:47 am went 5.05 mi. during 00:45:01 hours climbing 0.00 ft.