Almost a month ago to the day I hurt myself. I had developed a “knot” in my back after a long ride some months ago. I didn’t think much about it so I massaged it every now-and-then but otherwise didn’t pay much attention to it. It would be painful for …
Day 40: A long Saturday ride It’s kind of unbelievable that as of today I’ve put in 40 days of training. I take each day as it comes but it’s amazing to think back to a month-and-a-half ago when this began. I’m not sure I honestly believed I would get …
Day 39: swimming & running Today started out with a swim. 1200 yards with 3×200 intervals with rest periods of 20 seconds between each intervals. I got a late start to the morning so I changed things up a bit and scrapped the intervals and just swam 1225 yards straight. …
My Instagram Feed
My Strava Activities
- Daily stretchingOn August 21, 2018 7:05 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:15:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Evening RideOn August 20, 2018 6:01 pm went 5.09 mi. during 00:24:04 hours climbing 108.27 ft.
- Back to work, and back on a bike. It was a great couple of weeks of vacation but it's so nice to be back on my bike. On August 20, 2018 8:35 am went 5.28 mi. during 00:23:45 hours climbing 88.58 ft.
- Daily stretchingOn August 20, 2018 7:34 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:15:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.
- Daily stretchingOn August 17, 2018 10:55 am went 0.00 mi. during 00:15:00 hours climbing 0.00 ft.